Thank you for donating to the Wake County Chapter of ASNC. Your generosity allows us to continue to provide support groups, events and programs that benefit Wake County families and individuals living with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
Donations made to the Chapter are tax deductible. For your tax purposes, list your donation as: Autism Society of North Carolina, 505 Oberlin Road, Raleigh, NC 27605.
Donations to Wake County Chapter ASNC will be used for:
- Camp Scholarships – YMCA Camp Grace, ASNC Camp Royall
- Support of Wake County Teacher
- Support Groups
- Educational Workshops for our families with respite care for the kids
- Events for Wake County families affected by ASDs
- Emergency Funds for adults with ASDs