Dental, Medical, Diet & Pharmaceuticals
- Brooks and Moran, 120 Preston Executive Drive,Suite 100, Cary, North Carolina 27513
- Pediatric Dentistry with experience with children on the autism spectrum.
- Dr. Jeffery Calamos DDS, 1321 Oberlin Road, Raleigh, NC 27608, (919) 821-0008
- Cary Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Robert Elliott DMD and Julie Molina DDS, Cary, NC
- Dr. Mark Helms DDS, 3600 Haworth Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609 (919) 787- 8243
- Dr. Dan Howell DDS, 101 SW Cary Parkway, Suite 80, Cary, NC 27511, (919) 467 – 0635
- Clayton Pediatric Dental Center, Dr. Burton Horwitz DDS
- Carolina Pediatric Dentistry at Wakefield, Dr. E. LaRee Johnston DDS
- Raleigh Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. David D. Olson DDS, 10931 Raven Ridge Road, Suite 105, Raleigh, NC 27614, (919) 845-8212
- Dr. Don Kindrachuk DMD and Dr. Kevin Gilchrist DDS, 7800 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, NC 27615, (919) 847 -5437
- Dr. Barton Swarr DDS, 809 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh, NC 27609 (919) 790- 9070
- Dr. Geeta Bhat DDS, Cary, NC Office
- Wake Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, Raleigh, Garner and Smithfield Offices
- Dr. Robert Kent DDS and Associates, 2 Raleigh Office Locations for Orthodontics
- Bovenizer Orthodontics, Cary, NC Office
- Dr. Tony Khara DMD, Holly Springs and Raleigh
- Apex Pediatrics,1021 W. Williams Street, Suite 105, Apex, NC 27502, (919) 290-1090
Dr. Brian Bowman, experience with children on the autism spectrum.
- Capitol Pediatrics,Dr. Steve Kubicki
- Growing Child Pediatrics,Dr. Michael Knudsen
- Raleigh Pediatric Associates, Raleigh and Garner Offices
- Pediatric Partners, Raleigh Office Creedmoor Road
- Western Wake Pediatrics, Cary Office
- Blue Ridge Pediatrics, Dr. Louis Allen
- Raleigh Neurology, 1520 Sunday Drive, Raleigh NC 27607, 919-782-3456
Kristi L. Milowic, MD, experience with children on the autism spectrum.
Counseling & Psychiatric Services
- 3-C Family Services, Cary Office
- Shigley Counseling Center, Hal Shigley Ph.D. Raleigh Office
- Family Psychiatry & Psychology Associates, Lisa Hayutin Ph.D. Cary Office
- Triangle Learning Center, 9220 Fairbanks Drive, Suite 250, Raleigh, NC 27613, 919-896-8214
- Grew, Morter and Hartye (GMH) Psychological
- Katherine M. Dryden, Ph.D. Raleigh Office
- David M. Reid and Associates, 2418 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 209,Raleigh NC 27607,919 787 – 7489
- NC Neuropsychiatry Attention and Memory Centers, three locations in the Triangle
- Developmental Therapy AssociatesCary Office
- Let’s Talk Speech and Language Services
- Tracy Vail SLP Autism Consultant Raleigh Office
- Beyond Limits Learning
- Kerry McCarthy Adams, BS, M.Ed, ITFS-P
- Pediatric Therapy Associates Cary, Garner, Holly Springs, Raleigh and Wake Forest Offices
- Dynamic Therapy for Kids, Cary Office
Triangle Compounding Pharmacy 550 New Waverly Place, Suite 110 Cary, NC 27511 Phone: (919) 858-0809
Compounded medications are prescriptions that are written by a physician, veterinarian or other legally authorized prescriber and prepared for an individual patient. They are prepared by a pharmacist to meet an individualâ€™s unique needs as determined by the prescriber. Compounded medications are necessary for a variety of reasons. Examples include:
- When a child needs a dose smaller than the manufactured dose.
- When a patient cannot tolerate an inactive ingredient in a manufactured medicine.
- When a manufactured medicine has been discontinued for economic reasons.
- When a medication needs to be customized to your individual needs.
The Wake County Chapter of the Autism Society of NC offers this website to those individuals in our county that are affected by autism. This site is for informational purposes only. The Wake Chapter does not endorse, promote or warrant the products, medical or alternative treatments, services, or therapies mentioned on this site. We also do not warrant one product, medical or alternative treatment, service, or therapy over another.
The Wake Chapter does not take any position regarding studies of autism, nor endorse any particular form of treatment, intervention or therapy. This publication allows us to pass along current information in the field of autism to our families and organization members. Specific services should be provided only at the direction and under the supervision of a qualified professional. The Wake Chapter is not responsible for an individualâ€™s or familyâ€™s choice to use any specific product, treatment, service, or therapy.